Are you in search of a dehydrator that requires no tray rotation? Do you a need a high-quality dehydrator that has been manufactured in the USA? The Excalibur 3926TW 9 Tray Dehydrator is the perfect kitchen appliance for you. It comes with 9 trays which are built with high-quality material; this adds up to 15 square feet of drying space.
The unit can accommodate a lot of fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, and meat. Furthermore, it speeds up the process of dehydration, extending the lifespan of your food, which can be stored at room temperature.
It comes with an adjustable thermostat which allows you to control the temperature. This is important during the dehydration process, especially when it comes to meat.
Contaminated meat carries pathogens like E. coli which places you at risk of disease. Thanks to the adjustable thermostat, users can set the right temperature eliminating pathogens from food and making it safe to consume.
To ensure the dehydration process occurs safely, the dehydrator has been fitted with a fan, heating element, and thermostat at the back of the unit. The fan helps to draw in cool air which is heated and distributed throughout out the stacked trays.
Thanks to the patented Parallex Horizontal Airflow system, which is exclusive to Excalibur dehydrators, your food is dehydrated faster, it retains more nutrients, and your food tastes even better.
The trays are removable and their heights are adjustable so they can be used to raise bread, make yogurt, and be used for arts and crafts. It comes with the Hyperwave Fluctuation Technology which helps to keep food temperatures low enough, ensuring the enzymes stay active.
It also helps to heat the air allowing it to dry food, overcome yeast, and mold, and prevent spoilage. When it comes to ordinary dehydrators, they generate unchanging heat levels, which results in the heat causing case hardening.
This is not what you want, especially when it comes to dehydrating meat, fruits, and vegetables; it creates a perfect environment for mold, bacteria and yeast to grow. This affects the expiry date of food resulting in it going bad faster than intended.
Did you know it can dehydrate more than food? The unit can also dry fresh flowers allowing you to prepare potpourri. You can also use it for your arts and crafts which are perfect for cake decorations, dough art, and drying photographs.
- Has an adjustable thermostat with a temperature range of 105°F to 165°F
- Has a 26-hour timer making it perfect for drying herbs, fruits, vegetables, fresh flowers, and making yogurt
- Has 9 trays which can be height adjusted
- Comes with a 7-inch fan and consumes 600 watts of power
- Made in USA
- Weighs 22 pounds
- Hyperwave Fluctuation Technology that keeps food temperature low enough
- Has 9 trays which can be adjusted height wise. This makes it perfect to re-crisp bread, crackers, make soup mixes and yoghurt
- Features the patented Parallex Horizontal Airflow that ensures fast dehydrating
- Has an adjustable thermostat that ensures proper drying of food at the right temperature
- Can be used to make all-natural healthy pet treats
- While the unit comes with a 7” fan fitted at the back, it’s a bit loud
- You need to turn the trays around to allow foods close to the door to be dried
Dehydrating has become the best way to preserve foods like fruits and vegetables. It is also the perfect way to prepare jerky without the presence of pathogens, which can cause diseases. To ensure the dehydrating process is effective, the unit comes with a 26-hour timer and thermostat.
The temperature ranges between 105°F to 165°F, allowing the safe dehydration of food. The height of the nine trays can be adjusted, making it easy to use on other foods. Looking for the perfect dehydrator that is safe to dry meat for jerky? The Excalibur 3926TW 9 Tray Dehydrator is what you need.